1. Information Collection
What Information does Trility Collect?
When you visit our website and use our services, you may be asked to provide certain personal and non-personal information such as:
- Name and/or business name
- Personal and/or business email address(es)
- Home, business, and/or mobile telephone number(s), and
- Other information you choose to submit to us.
How Does Trility Collect Information?
Information You Provide Trility: We collect your information directly when you provide it to us. You may provide us personal information when:
- Contacting Trility to inquire about our services or
- Submitting your credit card or other payment information for our services
- Cookies: We may receive and store information about your browsing preferences by using cookies. Cookies are small text files placed on your device to allow websites to recognize your browsing preferences.
- Web Beacons: We may collect information about your browsing activities by using web beacons. Web beacons are transparent graphic pixels that are placed on web pages that enable us or a third party to track your actions on our website and deliver interest-based advertisements.
- Local Stored Objects: We may store information about your browsing activities through locally stored objects by using technologies such as “Flash cookies” and HTML5 (“LSOs”). LSOs tack your actions and store information about your preferences and can be used by third party partners to deliver interest-based advertisements.
- Social Media Features: Our website include social media features that may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address of the page you are visiting, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly by us.
- Log Files: We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
Trility collects your personal and non-personal information in several ways on our website and when you use our services. You may provide your information directly to us or it may be collected through various website technologies including cookies.
2. Information Use
How Does Trility Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect for our business purposes, including:
- Answering your inquires about Trility’s services
- Providing you Trility’s services
- Processing payments for your services
- Contacting you regarding your services
- Enhancing, improving, or modifying our website and services
- Developing new products and services
- Providing marketing and promotional materials
Trility uses your information to operate our business including answering your questions, providing our services, and improving our website and services.
3. Information Sharing
How Does Trility Share Your Information?
We share your information in the following ways:
- Third Parties: We do not sell your information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may share your information with affiliates, partners, resellers, and other service providers to provide our services and to complete our business purposes as described above.
- Legal Authorities: We may disclose your information for legal reasons including to comply with a subpoena or court order, to cooperate with law enforcement, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change of Control: We may transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
Trility shares your information with third parties to improve our website or as part of our services. Also, we will share your information to comply with valid legal requests. We may also transfer your information if our company is sold.
4. Other Information
Third Party Links
Do Not Track Signals
Trility’s website does not respond to browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals, however you may opt-out as described below.
- Email: Trility may send you email communications with marketing and promotional materials, you may opt out of our emails by using the “unsubscribe” link provided in the email.
- Online Preferences/Tracking: Many web browsers accept cookies by default to recognize your browsing preferences, however you may accept or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. We use Google Analytics to collect information about use of our website anonymously and report trends, without identifying individual users. To opt out of the use of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Trility’s website and services are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please contact us as stated below.
We are committed to protecting the information we collect. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your information, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately.
Updating Your Information.
You are responsible for ensuring the information provided you provide us on our website or while receiving our services is accurate. To update your information please contact us as stated below.
6200 Aurora Avenue #604W
Urbandale, IA 50322